Campaign of the Month: November 2012
THE EMERALD CITY
WEREWOLF BIKER GANG ALPHA
ENSLAVED BY THE BLACK GOD, CHERNOBOG
AURA OF COLD AND DEATH
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE
EMPOWERED BY A DARK GOD
SKILLS HUMAN FORM: 40
GREAT (+4): Alertness, Athletics, Fists, Guns
GOOD (+3): Discipline, Endurance, Intimidation, Might
FAIR (+2): Driving, Presence, Stealth, Survival
AVERAGE (+1): Burglary, Contacts, Conviction, Empathy
WOLF FORM: 40
GREAT +4: Athletics, Endurance, Fists, Might
GOOD +3: Alertness, Intimidation, Stealth, Survival
FAIR +2: Conviction, Rapport, Lore, Presence
AVERAGE +1: Discipline, Investigation, Empathy, Rapport
+2 to Driving when on a motorcycle.
BEAST CHANGE (WOLF) [-1]
• Shift to wolf form. Shuffle physical skills.
HUMAN GUISE 0
• Normal looking Human until shapeshifted into wolf form.
- FANGS Weapon 2 Damage (W4 with Inhuman Strength)
ECHOES OF THE BEAST -1
• BEAST SENSES (Acute sense of smell and hearing)
• BEAST TRAPPINGS (Can track by scent)
• BEAST FRIEND (good relations with wolves and other canines)
INHUMAN STRENGTH -2
• IMPROVED LIFTING. Whenever lifting or breaking inanimate things, you gain a +3 to your Might score.
• BRUISING STRENGTH. Roll Might at +1 whenever grappling. This also allows a 2-stress hit on an opponent as a supplemental action during a grapple.
• SUPERIOR STRENGTH. Whenever using Might to modify (page 214) another skill, it always provides a +1 regardless of the comparison of your Might score to the skill.
• HAMMER BLOWS. With attacks that depend on muscular force increase the stress dealt by two on a successful hit.
INHUMAN SPEED -2
• IMPROVED INITIATIVE. Alertness +4
• ATHLETIC ABILITY. All Athletic checks +1 (including Dodging). Sprinting is +2
• CASUAL MOVEMENT. Whenever moving is part of another physical activity, you may move 1 zone without taking a -1 penalty for supplimental action
• ALMOST TOO FAST TO SEE. Difficulty factors due to moving are reduced by 2 when rolling Stealth
PACK INSTINCTS -1
• PACK COMMUNION. When near another member of your pack, gain +1 to your Alertness. When in the same zone as others of your pack, you may communicate with one another wordlessly. Only single words and simple concepts may be communicated: attack, protect, follow, distract. By focusing your senses, you may make an Investigation roll to pick out the approximate location of others of your pack. When ambushed, if any one of your pack spots the ambush (by succeeding at an Alertness roll), all packmates are considered to have won the Alertness roll as well.
MARKED BY POWER (CHERNOBOG) [-1].
AEGIS OF POWER. – Whenever dealing with someone in the magical community, all of your social skill rolls operate at a +1 bonus.
DUAL NATURE -0
- Description: You are solid to both ghosts, Spirits, and men, like a cat.
- Dual Nature. Your body is solid to both material and immaterial objects. You may interact normally with characters that have the Spirit Form power and other incorporeal things. This also allows such things to interact normally with you, so be careful around violently-inclined spirits.
GHOST SPEAKER -1
- SEE THE DEAD.
Can perceive the presence of spirits and ghosts. If they are deliberately trying to conceal themselves Roll Investigation (or Alertness) vs. Stealth.
- SEEN BY THE DEAD.
Spirits get a +2 when trying to perceive or locate you.
- SPEAK TO THE DEAD.
Can speak and otherwise communicate directly with ghosts and other invisible or incorporeal spirits, without any need to perform thaumaturgy.
- SEEK THE DEAD.
May use Contacts to seek out information and specific individuals among the dead.
LIVING DEAD [-1]
- Corpse Body:
Your body is a corpse.
This means that you cannot recover from consequences with time, because your body does not regenerate. Any physical consequences you suffer are permanent until you take some kind of effort to remove them.
- Death is a Nuisance:
Unless wholly destroyed or killed by special means, you’re already dead, and that doesn’t seem to have fazed you much. No “death” result is ever permanent unless special means are used.
- Dude! You’re Dead:
When dealing with folks unaccustomed to the walking dead, gain a 1.
LIFEFORCE DRINKER -1
- You can and must with feeding dependency plunder the essence of things around you, both living and incorporeal. To do this you must fist make an attack to ensure you can touch them, then roll discipline against an opponents Conviction to steal their essence. This ability has an effective range of touch.
- Taste of death
Once per seen after plundering enough essence to kill an opponent you can take a free recovery period, recovering from all stress and minor consequences (or higher with recovery powers).
FEEDING DEPENDENCY +1
- Lifeforce, Chi, Spirit Essence of the living, or whatever fuels spirits and Ghost
SUPERHUMAN RECOVERY -4
CATCH: Fire +3
• TOTAL RECOVERY. Able to recover from any physical harm with enough time.
• REALLY AMAZING FAST RECOVERY. Recover from physical consequences as if they were two level lower. Below mild are removed.
• UNFALTERING. Endurance never restricts skills due to lack of rest. You may skip a week of sleep with no ill effects.
• IT’S NOTHING. Twice per scene clear a Mild Consequence as supplemental action.
INHUMAN TOUGHNESS -2
CATCH As Above.
• HARD TO HURT. You naturally have Armor:1 against all physical stress.
• HARD TO KILL. You have two additional boxes of physical stress.
INCITE EMOTION (AGGRESSION), AT RANGE, LASTING EMOTION [-2] (page 172)
- Emotion Touch:
Do maneuvers at +2 to the roll using Intimidation, forcing an emotion on the target as a temporary aspect. Target defends using Discipline. May be done as a Block instead.
- At Range:
You may use this ability on targets up to one zone away without touching them.
REFRESH SPENT: 16
PHYSICAL: OOOO (OO) +1 mild consequence
An implacable force of nature, Dozer was the founder and leader of The Pack for a decade. He is a former Navy SEAL who came back from the Middle East disillusioned and disgusted with his government. He had a very hard time adjusting to civilian life but was making good progress with the help of his wife who loved him unconditionally and volunteer counselor, CRAIG BIG EAGLE. When his wife was murdered by a Red Court Vampire Dozer sought out the vampire and was utterly defeated by him. Left humiliated and hurting Dozer hit rock bottom almost certainly to die.
Craig BIgEagle found him and tended his wounds both physical and spiritual. That was when Dozer first connected with the wolf spirits of the Salish. He embraced the wolf becoming a totem warrior. He hunted down and destroyed the vampire who had caused him so much anguish. Vengeance satisfied he found other men and women of similar spirit and helped them find the path of the Wolf. He hates vampires to this day and will do anything in his considerable to destroy them.
Dozer had his heart ripped out by a Wild Fae Wolf and in order to survive he made a pact with Chernobog, the god of winter and wolves. Through his sympathetic link to the Pack Chernobog was able to corrupt them and attempted to take them over. Craig BigEagle was able to purify The Pack with a ritual ending that influence but in the process Dozer lost access to his Wolf. He left The Pack under the command of GYPSY while he went on Walkabout in the hope of reconnecting with it and regaining his power.