Campaign of the Month: November 2012
THE EMERALD CITY
HEIDREK THE WISE
Reanimated Ancient Norse Warrior
High Concept: ANGRY UNDEAD VIKING KING
Trouble: INSATIABLE HATRED FOR THE LIVING
KINSLAYER, OATHBREAKER, AND FOE OF ASGARD
SLAYER OF MAN, BEAST, AND MONSTER
ODIANNA GAVE ME MY FREEDOM
(5) Superb: Endurance, Weapons
(3) Good: Fists, Alertness, Intimidation
(1) Average: All others default to Average
Languages Spoken: Old Norse
- Fists – Weapon 4
- Broadsword – Weapon 6
- +1 for Attacks with Weapons skill.
Supernatural Strength [-4]
- Superior Lifting – Whenever lifting or breaking inanimate things, you gain a +6 to your Might score.
- Bludgeoning Strength – Roll Might at +2 whenever using that skill in conjunction with grappling (see page 211). This also allows you to inflict a 3-stress hit on an opponent as a supplemental action during a grapple.
- Superlative Strength – Whenever using your Might to modify (page 214) another skill, it always provides a +2 regardless of the actual comparison of your Might score to the skill in question.
- Lethal Blows – +4 to damage, increasing the stress dealt by four on a successful hit.
Mythic Toughness [-6]
- Nearly Impossible to Hurt – You naturally have Armor:3 against all physical stress.
- Nearly Impossible to Kill – You have six additional boxes of physical stress capacity
The Catch [+1]
- Tyrfing, or attacks made by enemies with True Courage
Inhuman Recovery -2
- Total Recovery
- Fast Recovery
- Shrug it Off
Gaseous Form [-3]
- Gaseous Transformation – set aside all ability to act in exchange for the Physical Immunity ability and gain Wings (pg. 165) and Spirit Form Insubstantiality (pg. 170)
Living Dead [-1]
- Corpse Body – cannot recover from consequences with time
- Death is a Nusiance – No “death” result is ever permanent unless special means are used
- Dude! You’re Dead – gain a 1.
THAUMATURGY [–3] (page 275)
SPECIALIZATION. Summoning Complexity Bonus.
GHOST SPEAKER [–1] (page 169)
- SEE THE DEAD. Can perceive the presence of spirits and ghosts. If they are deliberately trying to conceal themselves Roll Investigation (or Alertness) vs. Stealth.
- SEEN BY THE DEAD. Spirits get a +2 when trying to perceive or locate you.
- SPEAK TO THE DEAD. Can speak and otherwise communicate directly with ghosts and other invisible or incorporeal spirits, without any need to perform thaumaturgy.
- SEEK THE DEAD. May use Contacts to seek out information and specific individuals among the dead.’
SPENT REFRESH: -20
- Chain Mail – Armor 4 with toughness
(2) Minor Any
(2) Minor Bonus Physical
(4) Moderate Any
(6) Severe Any
(8) Extreme Any
Was Heidrek the Wise king of the Goths. A viking who was slain by his own brothers with Tyrfing the cursed dwarven sword.