Campaign of the Month: November 2012
THE EMERALD CITY
HIGH CONCEPT: ANCIENT SPIRIT TIGER
OBEYS THE WIELDER OF THE SCROLL
“JADE EYED DEMON”
- Superb +5: Athletics, Fists
- Great +4: Alertness, Intimidation, Stealth
- Good +3: Conviction, Endurance, Might
- Fair +2: Lore, Scholarship, Survival
- Average +1: Contacts, Discipline, Investigation, Presence
- FANGS Weapon 2 Damage (W4 with Inhuman Strength)
ECHOES OF THE BEAST -1
• BEAST SENSES (Acute sense of smell and night vision)
• BEAST TRAPPINGS (Can track by scent)
• BEAST FRIEND (good relations with cats and other felines)
INHUMAN STRENGTH -2
• IMPROVED LIFTING. Whenever lifting or breaking inanimate things, you gain a +3 to your Might score.
• BRUISING STRENGTH. Roll Might at +1 whenever grappling. This also allows a 2-stress hit on an opponent as a supplemental action during a grapple.
• SUPERIOR STRENGTH. Whenever using Might to modify (page 214) another skill, it always provides a +1 regardless of the comparison of your Might score to the skill.
• HAMMER BLOWS. With attacks that depend on muscular force increase the stress dealt by two on a successful hit.
INHUMAN SPEED -2
• IMPROVED INITIATIVE. Alertness +4
• ATHLETIC ABILITY. All Athletic checks +1 (including Dodging). Sprinting is +2
• CASUAL MOVEMENT. Whenever moving is part of another physical activity, you may move 1 zone without taking a -1 penalty for supplimental action
• ALMOST TOO FAST TO SEE. Difficulty factors due to moving are reduced by 2 when rolling Stealth
SUPERHUMAN TOUGHNESS [-4]
- Harder to Hurt: Armor 2 against all physical stress
- Harder to Kill: Four more boxes of physical stress
INHUMAN RECOVERY [-2]
- Total Recovery: Can heal anything withs suffcient time
- Fast Recovery: Out of combat, heals consequences as if they were one degree less severe
- Vigorous: Endurance never restricts other skills. Can skip a night’s sleep with no ill effects.
- Spirit Magic. Rituals,
INCITE EMOTION (FEAR), AT RANGE [-2] (page 172)
- Emotion Touch:
Do maneuvers at +2 to the roll using Intimidation, forcing an emotion on the target as a temporary aspect. Target defends using Discipline. May be done as a Block instead.
- At Range:
You may use this ability on targets up to one zone away without touching them.
SPIRIT FORM [-3]
You are incorporeal, able to pass through walls, reducing most borders to zero. Thresholds, however, will act as physical barriers to you. Without also taking Physical Immunity to a broad range of effects, you can still be harmed by physical attacks.
- Variable Manifestation
You must manifest visibly to truly perceive anything “useful” about the world around you. Even when largely separated from the world, your presence may be felt by those with a high Lore or other means of magical sensitivity.
- Variable Visage
As a spirit, your form may change somewhat in response to your mood or idea of self, causing you to appear more fearsome or beautiful, granting a +2 to appropriate social actions based on appearance (Intimidation for a fearsome appearance, Rapport or Deceit for a beautiful one). Usually this is as an exaggeration of your “normal” appearance in some way.
Total Refresh: -11
Physical: OOOO (OOOO)
- Defense 6 (7 on the move) Armor: 2.
- Attacks 5 Weapon: 4 with strength and claws
An ancient and noble Tiger Spirit who must obey the commands of whoever holds his scroll. Is much smarter than any beast and resentful of those who make it do ignoble deeds.