Campaign of the Month: November 2012
THE EMERALD CITY
VENATORI ASSAULT SQUAD
Highly Trained Soldiers Dedicated to Protecting Humanity from the Supernatural
High Concept: VENATORI ASSAULT TROOPER
Trouble: SINGLEMINDED FANATIC
WE HAVE THE TOOLS, WE HAVE THE TALENT
FIRE AT WILL!
GOT YOUR BACK
(3) Good: Athletics, Endurance
(1) Average: Conviction, Craftsmanship, Lore. Survival, Might
Languages Spoken: English, Latin
Notes: Works in teams of 6
ARMED ARTS (FISTS):
- May use the Fists skill instead of Weapons when wielding these implements: Police Baton and Knife.
HAND-EYE COORDINATION (GUNS):
- Shooting and throwing aren’t all that different, once you get familiar with em. You may use the Guns skill instead of Weapons to throw manual projectiles (rocks, grenades, boomerangs).
SUPPRESSING FIRE (GUNS):
- Spend a fate point to include an additional target in a maneuver that uses the Guns skill. The additional target must declared before the roll, be in the same zone as the primary target, and uses the same roll with a -1 penalty.
TRAINED AS A UNIT (DISCIPLINE):
- +2 to cooperate with others who have this stunt.
- Act on the initiative score of another with this stunt.
TEAM PLAYER (GUNS):
- You have been extensively trained to work together with others. Add two to your Guns skill when using it to make a maneuver to grant an aspect to an ally of yours.
- Tactical Body Armor 2
- M-4 Assault Rifle Weapon 3
- P239 – Sig Sauer Weapon 2
- Kbar Combat Knife Weapon 1
- Hand Grenade Weapon 3 to a Zone
(2) Minor Any
(4) Moderate Any
(6) Severe Any
(8) Extreme Any
MINION GROUP BONUS
Assault Squad of 6 minions of GOOD +3 Quality.
000 000 000 000 000 000