Campaign of the Month: November 2012
THE EMERALD CITY
AKA MARIA RAMSEY
HIGH CONCEPT: FIERCE FEMALE BIKER WEREWOLF
TROUBLE: AREN’T YOU A PURTY LITTLE THANG?
LEADER OF THE PACK. FOR NOW
I AM NO ONE’S BITCH!
ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, I CAN DO BETTER
HUMAN SKILLS: 30
GOOD: Driving, Guns, Investigation, Presence
FAIR: Alertness, Athletics, Empathy, Endurance, Fists, Intimidation
AVERAGE: Burglary, Contacts, Might, Rapport, Stealth, Survival
WOLF SKILLS: 30
GREAT: Athletics, Fists
GOOD: Alertness, Endurance
FAIR: Intimidation, Investigation, Might, Stealth, Survival
AVERAGE: Conviction, Discipline, Empathy, Lore, Presence, Rapport
- BIKER (Driving):
+2 to Driving when driving a motorcycle.
- FANGS Weapon 2 Damage (W4 with Inhuman Strength)
ECHOES OF THE BEAST -1
• BEAST SENSES (Acute sense of smell and hearing)
• BEAST TRAPPINGS (Can track by scent)
• BEAST FRIEND (good relations with wolves and other canines)
INHUMAN STRENGTH -2
• IMPROVED LIFTING. Whenever lifting or breaking inanimate things, you gain a +3 to your Might score.
• BRUISING STRENGTH. Roll Might at +1 whenever grappling. This also allows a 2-stress hit on an opponent as a supplemental action during a grapple.
• SUPERIOR STRENGTH. Whenever using Might to modify (page 214) another skill, it always provides a +1 regardless of the comparison of your Might score to the skill.
• HAMMER BLOWS. With attacks that depend on muscular force increase the stress dealt by two on a successful hit.
INHUMAN SPEED -2
• IMPROVED INITIATIVE. Alertness +4
• ATHLETIC ABILITY. All Athletic checks +1 (including Dodging). Sprinting is +2
• CASUAL MOVEMENT. Whenever moving is part of another physical activity, you may move 1 zone without taking a -1 penalty for supplimental action
• ALMOST TOO FAST TO SEE. Difficulty factors due to moving are reduced by 2 when rolling Stealth
PACK INSTINCTS -1
• PACK COMMUNION. When near another member of your pack, gain +1 to your Alertness. When in the same zone as others of your pack, you may communicate with one another wordlessly. Only single words and simple concepts may be communicated: attack, protect, follow, distract. By focusing your senses, you may make an Investigation roll to pick out the approximate location of others of your pack. When ambushed, if any one of your pack spots the ambush (by succeeding at an Alertness roll), all packmates are considered to have won the Alertness roll as well.
- PHYSICAL: 000
- MENTAL: 00
- SOCIAL: 0000
- PHYSICAL: 0000
- MENTAL: 000
- SOCIAL: 000